We want to keep this blog authentic and a reliable resource. It is our promise to be 100% transparent and disclose how we make our living off of Wit and Folly.
This is a for-profit blog and contains occasional affiliate links where we receive a small commission on sales of the products that are linked at no additional cost to you. These links are always disclosed, and this helps us to continue improving our content and keep this site running.
Our affiliate relationships do not affect our opinions and we only feature products that we already own or genuinely would recommend! Authenticity is very important to us, which is why we’ve turned down many brand deals and have sent back products that were not a good fit for us and our readers.
Thank you for supporting Wit and Folly and the brands that make this possible
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wit and Folly’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wit and Folly’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wit and Folly at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wit and Folly’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Wit and Folly makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Wit and Folly does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wit and Folly or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wit and Folly’s website, even if Wit and Folly or a Wit and Folly authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Wit and Folly’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wit and Folly does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Wit and Folly may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Wit and Folly does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Wit and Folly has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wit and Folly of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.